Monday, October 25, 2010

Minaudiere

min·au·dière

(mē-nōd-ˈyer)

A small ornamental case for a woman's cosmetics, jewelry, or personal items that is often carried as a handbag.

 

I'm totally loving these little ladylike, glitzy, glamorous, evening clutches. I wish I could start a mini collection of them but, unfortunately they are just not cheap at all...

 

 

I even love these cute kitschy Judith Leiber ones...I mean how can you resist that adorable piglet!!

This is a version I was lucky enough to spot randomly at a little boutique called "KARA" in the Garden State mall while shopping for some work samples. I instantly fell in love and purchased it for a mere $40.00. The only thing I'm still trying to get used to is packing light! So far my poor boyfriends pockets have been bulging with my lip glosses, mascara, cellphone, and wallet, you name it I beg him to carry it! Which is why I don't carry it often. I would drive him bonkers!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPER SWEET COMMENTS ON MY RECENT POSTS! I'VE BEEN SMILING ALL WEEKEND!!!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a Justina Leigh Bracelet AND a mystery prize!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment