Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a•dore

 

a·dore

[ uh-dohr]
"To love intensely, be crazy about, be smitten with. To truly respect and value
something or someone with the utmost esteem. Worship. Admire. I like you,
I love you, I adore you!"
I don't know about all of you, but I've become completely smitten with tulle skirts. Those of the tutu variety and even the long gothish variety. I found this one at Forever 21. I also fell in love with this little tank I found in the same shopping outing. The little saying was just too cute! I figured I just had to wear it to dinner ( a little subliminal message to John). We went to Son Cubano in the meatpacking district. I've been to this place a few times before and have never been disappointed till Thursday. We were most definitely rushed through our entire 3 course meal, and then we had to wait a good 25-30 min for our bill at the end. Wasn't the best dinner, but John and I tend to have fun no matter the situation :) Here's some shots of my ridiculously affordable outfit ...

Tulle Skirt: F21

Tank: F21

Shrug: F21 (purchased about a year ago)

Shoes: Steve Madden

Bag: Chanel

Thank you John for being my photographer for the night!!! xo

P.S. Tara @ The Wonder Girl, I guess this is my version of "tutu land" Thanks for the inspiration love!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a Justina Leigh Bracelet AND a mystery prize!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment