Monday, October 11, 2010

Justina Leigh is officially UNISEX!

I received my first order on a couple of bracelets for a man! I was so excited because I always thought my jewelry was a bit androgynous; well suited for a woman and just as well suited for a man! I was so happy when Curtis sent me a message asking me if I would work on something for him. He wanted it to have an edge and def masculine. We shorted the hanging chain on his "Samsons", added a spider charm to one and he picked out the old NYC subway token for the second!

Now just so show you how small this little world is Curtis happens to live in the same town as me, so ironic because someone else living in Manhattan is one thing but Greenpoint is just a small town in Brooklyn 20 min from Manhattan...it's just weird....maybe Williamsburg but, Greenpoint?? Ok I'm rambling, anyway so we decided to meet up for him to pick up his bracelets in person. After a little chat in the garden area of my building I learned he's ALSO an apple obsessed blogger, and an entrepreneur who is doing some amazing things in women's conservative fashion! Check out his blog Just Like Molly. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, and I cant wait to catch up with Curtis over a couple of drinks in the near future!

I was thrilled when I checked my inbox and he was so kind to send pictures of him wearing them at a wedding. When I saw these photos I immediately took note of his awesome bow tie! It's seriously so unique! So of course I shot him a little e-mail inquiring about it, and turns out its another Etsy buy! (god I love etsy) A Shop called Cyberoptix TieLab.

You can bet your little tushies there will def be a couple of these beauties stuffed in my BF's stocking this X-mas! Just too damn cool!! Don't you just love them?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment