Friday, October 15, 2010

Make up Essentials...

When it comes to makeup we all have our favs and I LOVE hearing about everyone's different takes on make up products so I figured I'd let you in on some of mine. A couple of days ago I stopped in Sephora for lipstick. Just one, because I forgot mine at home and I was heading out for some drinks after work. But of course I walk out with way more than lip stick. All items I'm pretty happy with so its all good! I purchased two of these Sephora brand lipsticks and I'm totally hooked! They stay on forever and they go on super smooth! I got No7 and No10 (my fav! a deep rust/red seen in image below), I also got  Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, and this item I did not get from Sephora but it's my all time fav mascara that leaves my lashes looking like little butterflies, L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon black!

Does anyone else have any must have beauty products?

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a Justina Leigh Bracelet AND a mystery prize!!

Happy Friday!

xoxoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment