Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3:00 Pick me up....and some thoughts...

God its been a long time since I've done a pick me up post....truth is I just haven't really had any fun treats at 3:00 lately!  And I also had made a vow to myself NOT to post every day. After reading some blogging tips over at Grit and Glamour's Blog recently, I realized not only does it totally wear me out juggling a full time 9-6 job, a jewelry line, a boyfriend, a dog, freelance work, and blogging daily, (all things I love but there's not enough time in the day to devote to all) but honestly if its hard for me to keep up with all the wonderful blogs I'm reading over on bloglovin' then it must be the same for everyone else!

To keep my sanity and also not to overload my readers, I was going to take a cue from the lovely Vahni of G&G and schedule myself. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and possibly a floater day.... (lets see how long I keep this up...I don't do well with schedules)...Anyway this can be my floater day, so here it is my quick little floater post my 3:00 pick me up. Yummy Emeralds cocoa roast 100 calorie pack Almonds. No guilt deliciousness!

After talking my "schedule" out loud with my boyfriend he suggested I let him blog occasionally as the male voice of Myglamourology. Would you readers like that? Not sure what he would post about, but it might be interesting to see! Would love to you know your thoughts!!

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY for a Justina Leigh Bracelet AND a mystery prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment