Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday best....

So I've been cleaning out my closet, this is an on going task for me. I have some organizational ideas I'd like to implement in that dreadful walk-in of mine but that's a post for another day.

In the process of organizing and arranging my shoes and clothes I keep stumbling on things I either totally forgot I had with tags still intact or things I am willing to part with for good. Yesterday I came across these shoes I picked up back in either January or Feb. from Forever 21 that I totally forgot I had. They must have cost me no more than $23.00 which means I'll be cursing them and the pain they cause by the end of the day but I decided to give them their time in the spotlight bc they are super cute! I love the floral pattern. I paired them with skinny jeans, a coral shark bite hem tank and my cropped ivory lace motorcycle jacket . Oh and last but certainly not least of course my Justina Leigh "Kennedy" Necklace!

Heres how I'm wearing them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment