Friday, June 25, 2010

Brooklyn fun...

Last Saturday the boy and I did some wandering around Greenpoint/Williamsburg. One of the things I love about Brooklyn is the randomness you stumble upon. We wandered into the Crest Fest in Williamsburg and enjoyed some interesting treats...

ART

DRINKS!!

Who wouldn't want a margarita from a guy blending it on a bike!!

check out their web site www.bandofbicycles.com to see their upcoming events!

CRAFTS

Dishonestees. A t-shirt line by two friends of mine. Check out their other great shirts @ www.dishonestees.com They also have a line of clothing "Dishonest Apparel" soon to be out in Lord & Taylor!

 

JEWELRY

Really interesting stuff by Erica Dray. She also makes Sterling silver jewelry. I'm loving these earrings I found on her website www.erikadraydesigns.com

These letter press necklaces are great. Made out of different metals with an old Fashion Letterpress. I don't think they have a website but the line is called "Fundamental Jewelry"

I was unaware I was giving out tattoos, hehe

John just looking studly in his Ray-bans. I'll take one please! <3

And ME prob a bit tipsy...

Hopefully this sat we will stumble upon some fun BK things again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment