Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lux Comfort with Evenagamba...


A good friend of mine Juan Carlos Anglero (top left) and his good friend Henric Olsson (top right) in 2009 launched EVENAGAMBA a line of high end luxury casual clothes for men and women.
Owning a piece from their Spring 2009 collection I have to say its my favorite go to hoodie. The look is more glam goes casual and the feel is comfort and ease! Their FW 2010 collection is ready and I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite pieces...

This is the one I happen to personally own the "Breezy" and I still <3 it!!!

This is my favorite Mens piece - The limited edition "Rafi"

The pin up print in the lining is awesome!
Now I'm just waiting for them to do a line of lux comfort dresses!! Maybe spring 2011 boys??
You can shop their previous collection that's on sale now but still ridiculously in style! Here > shop.evenagamba.com

xxM

No comments:

Post a Comment