Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Heart Freebies!

Just took a stroll over to Sephora to get the "Only Gold For Me" nail color by OPI- exclusive for Sephora (will post pics later on this crazy glitter nail color) and I had no idea I had 500 points on my Sephora VIB card! Which meant I was entitled to a super cool freebie!! It also meant that I was spending entirely too much $$ on make up but whatever! This is what I got:

Photo Credit: Photoshop app for iPhone, then Shake it App for iPhone

Too Faced fuzzy leopard mini makeup case inside it was packed with a Glamour to Go eyeshadow, lip gloss and blush compact, a mini mascara and an eye shadow primer. Love all my new fun stuff! Thank you Sephora!! and Thank you wallet for spending so much money that gives me all these points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment