Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Bits...

 {I Absolutely love this little vintage shop right by our apartment}
{I went home with this jacket that isn't actually vintage, its Opening Ceremony
from about 3 years ago, but I had to have it!}
{Just sneaking a peek at my new spring shoes}
{Seriously these kitten heels are too cute! I still can't believe I scored them at JCpenny. Blog post to come on that!}
{we met this little angel while on our little walk}
{amazing Colombian chicken soup at Tierras Colombianas}
{beer and my new favorite Prada sunnies}

 The weather in NY this weekend was beautiful! I can see the light beyond the dreary cold winter! We spent the weekend locally, eating a lot, shopping a little, and just enjoying every moment. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, That's not my pup, Just some little puppy we saw and I of course got all googly over. He was adorable!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a perfect weekend :) Your outfit is too cute as usual!! xo

    ReplyDelete