Monday, March 18, 2013

Getting Childish

1234    


             Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to let you in on a little series I've been working on that is now up and available for purchase in my new etsy shop. Whimsical Balloons done in digital water color. I work in childrenswear full time so naturally I have a strong affinity for children's art and prints. I created this series initially to be a gift for a friend, but I loved the first balloon so much I just kept going. These would make a lovely baby shower gift for a Momma to be :).

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! I love them... really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, they are so sweet! Have a wonderful 1st day of spring, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, these are totally adorable! Are you still doing jewellery lovely? I still have my chunky chain bracelet from a few years back.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunnie! I actually took a break from designing jewelry. It became such an expensive little hobby. I still enjoy it, and will make pieces if requested, but I'm not selling them on etsy anymore, for now anyway that could always change :)

      Delete
  6. These images are so adorable! If only I had a nursery or something to hang them in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuteeee! lets follow each other! xoxo

    ReplyDelete