Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Harmelss Harvest

Just wanted to share with you guys my absolute new favorite discovery. 100% Raw coconut water from Harmless Harvest. This is the BEST coconut water I've ever tasted. It's not heated to remove pesticides instead it's pressurized. It's not overly sweet like a lot of coconut water I've tasted and it has a slight buttery finish to it. It's the closest thing to drinking straight from the actual coconut. It's of the pricier variety but I'm telling you if you want good coconut water this is worth every penny!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely going to give this a try! My fiance and I actually did a double blind taste test a couple years ago with different brands of coconut water because we were arguing about which was best. (Yes, we're total dorks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried so many coconut waters, but not this one yet! I'll definitely have to try it asap. Have you had Taste Nirvana coconut water? (http://www.tastenirvana.com/) That is my gold standard for taste when it comes to coconut water - SOOOO YUMMY!! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I have to add that one to my must try list too!!

      Delete