Friday, March 8, 2013

Love

Quote: Stephany Lopez
Photo: Angelica Glass
Typography: Monique Bellavia

We recently received our wedding video and through tearful eyes we re-lived our special day. My sisters speech was of course a tear jerker, but the very ending was my favorite part. These beautiful words that I somehow have to put into a beautiful artwork to hang in our home, so we can remember each day to have peace, strength, and love, no matter what life may bring. I Hope you all have a wonderfully peaceful, and loving weekend. xo

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie!! xoxoxo (the video was awesome btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how have I missed you over the past coupla years? I didn't realise you had this blog sweetie! Well anyhow, just saw your comment on Marissa's blog and clicked through! Hope all is well with you doll! Congrats to you cos clearly I missed the whole wedding thing too!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH I know!!! I took a break for a while to focus on wedding planning but I'm back now and so happy to be blogging and creating and re-connecting with you and all my other favorite lovely blogger friends! :) Thanks for the congrats doll!! xoxoxo

      Delete