Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

Please excuse my lack of posting this week. I've been working on some wedding related projects. Save the Dates which are done!  I can't wait to share them with you all. Unfortunately it will have to wait till all my guests receive theirs.
      This week while I wasn't working on wedding things or at work I was putting to use some holiday gift cards. I know I know, a bit early, but I couldn't help it! The 60 degree weather on Wednesday here in NY got me in the shopping spirit. Here are some of my favorite purchases from this week...

    It's Friday and I cant wait to relax and enjoy the weekend! Hope you all do too!

1 comment:

  1. What great additions!! You will get SO much use out of all of them! Can't wait to see the Save the Dates!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete