Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites


• Nars Blush in Love Joy. I'm also a huge fan of "Orgasm"
• Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer in "Nude"
• Laura Mercier Undercover Pot #3, this is the best all in one concealer pot ever! It even has the translucent setting powder underneath!)
• L'oreal Voluminous mascara- I typically buy this in "Carbon Black" but they were all out so I settled for Original. This mascara is my absolute fav! Makes my lashes look like butterflies, Not to mention it's only $8! Can't beat that!
• Mac lip liner in "Chicory", I love this color, it's like a burnt orange/red. I use it as a base around the edges and then blend with my Smith's Rosebud Salve. I've been into the Minty lately (seen in this photo) but I have to say, they are all awesome!
• Anastasia Brow Wiz. The absolute best eye brow pencil. Smooth and light and even has a spoolie attached to one side!

What are some of your favs??

Have a fabulous weekend! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to get new makeup!! I need new coverup asap for sure - I'm mixing like 3 colors that are all wrong and not even right for me when mixed. lol Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete