Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Taste the rainbow

I love love love rainbow cookies. I could eat a whole tray and not even realize what just happened. So I'm not really sure how I stumbled upon the Spoon Full Of Sugar Etsy shop, maybe Pinterest, most likely yes. But when I saw this Valentine's day version of rainbow cookies I just ordered them without even really reading the fine print. See when it comes to rainbow cookies I don't really think, I just do. And I'm so glad I did because after I ordered, I realized these cookies are gluten free. I don't have any allergies to gluten (as I know of). Aside from a mild lactose intolerance I really don't have any food allergies.  But even without the gluten these rainbow cookies did NOT disappoint. There really was no decipherable difference between these and regular rainbow cookies, (and I have had my share of rainbow cookies!) The customer service Chris offers is also one I would put at the top! They came super fast and all wrapped up in such pretty packaging. Even a little hand written note!  To top it all off she's local in Brooklyn! If anyone is looking for gluten free goodies I highly recommend Chris's shop! I hope to try out her other goodies as well!


2 comments:

  1. Can't believe they're gluten free! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to a lot of parissiene cafe hse and still i havent found my delicacy cake for now.tasted a lot of rainbow cake but its not up to my taste,

    ReplyDelete