Thursday, November 4, 2010

Think Casual...

Don't you just love those days when you walk into your closet and you just spot a blouse, or pants or skirt or dress or whatever that you decide that's it. That's what I'm going to wear? Well that's what happened when I found this silk blouse hiding in the back of my closet. I was thrilled because this week has been one of those weeks where I can't seem to find the time to even wash my hair! (don't worry I did manage to get that done today!) Between it being market week at work, and having to fill an order by today for my new holiday collection, I've been non stop from 7am till 1am. I cannot wait till this weekend when I can just relax! And of course dinner at Lokal tomorrow! YAY! SO Sorry I've been out of the blog loop, miss you guys!!!

Silk Blouse: H&M

Jeans: Victoria's Secret

Booties: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment