Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A CHARM-ing IDEA!

I love charm bracelets. They remind me of when I was a little girl. I always loved baubles of all kinds especially those dangling from my wrist. I always find myself secretly lusting after a little juicy couture number. The little charms are just SO divine! Even so, I just cannot bring myself to buy one, I just never have been much of a Juicy girl. But when I stumbled on this company Altruette I found more than one reason to indulge in my childish arm candy love. Their charms are SO adorable AND every charm donates 50% proceeds to a specific charity! The more charms you add to your bracelet the more you help! This is by far one of my favorite concepts ever! They even have neckalces and key chains! I think one of the best gifts you can give someone is a gift that gives! There were a few items from Bloomingdale's holiday "GOOD DEEDS" gift guide that donated proceeds as well, but these charms are just so unique! I'm definitely adding one of these charm bracelets to my list for Santa! Below are some of my favorites....

CAMERA - Donated to kids with Cameras

CUPCAKE - Dontates to Cancercare for kids

DOG - Donates to the Humane Society

COFFEE CUP - Donates to Technoserve

HONEY BEE - Donates to Honeybee research fund

NOTEBOOK - Donates to Girls Write Now fund

GLOBE - Donates to GlobalGiving Fund

There are a ton more and all come in sterling silver as well! Happy Holiday Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment