Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Strawberries, Chocolate, and Journals...

When I woke up on Saturday morning I had some Birthday packages arrive. I was SO excited! I mean who doesn't love Birthday gifts? Especially the ones that are a total surprise in the mail! Since they were jsut so good i decided to share them with you! I promise this is my last b-day-ish post!

My boyfriend's mother sent me these delicious fancy chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries and a chocolate bar birthday card that comes with candles!!! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

hmmm one seems to be missing...

Oh no that's right! I ate it.... And the rest were gone by Sunday...

My other B-day package came from one of my dearest, closest friends, Annie of All Natural Annie (we also met in college, she is the childhood friend of my other bestie Nikki over at Style and Charm) She sent me such lovely little treats!! A gorgeous deep purple key chain that I put to use immediately, adorable hair pins that I can't wait to use, a journal that I think I'm going to use for dessert recipes, and a Vosges Matcha Bar (Chocolate with green tea). Vosges chocolates are my absolute favorite chocolates but I've never tried this one, so I'm very excited!

PHOTO CREDIT: NIKKI @ STYLE and CHARM

On The Tuesday before my Birthday Nikki made me the most amazing turkey and goat cheese lasagna dinner, to be finished off with the most amazing Carrot/Pineapple cake ever!!! Go visit her blog for the delicious recipe!

I am so lucky to have such loving and thoughtful people in my life!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment