Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SO GRATEFUL!!

The Lovely Monserrat Fernandez of FASHION BOOK did an amazing post on my jewelry line!! I'm so thrilled and thankful to her and all my other fellow blogger friends for all the positive feedback I've been getting. It's seriously amazing to me how tight knit this little blogging community can be. Everyone is so supportive and its great to have that! You guys are the best!!! Please please go visit Fashion Book, it's a fantastic blog! Great fashion tips and great articles!!! Thank you Monserrat for taking the time to write about Justina Leigh!!!

On another note, I've been out of the blogging world a bit, I can't even say it's because I've been so busy working. The boy (he hates when I call him that) and I have been doing so many things!! Beach days, dinners, brunches, concerts! All fun summer stuff, and of course in between, some real life work! I hope to be back to posting daily soon! And I have a TON of blog reading to catch up on! I just looked at my bloglovin account and WOW  there is so much I've been missing!!! I hope to get to that tonight. Here's a quick shot of John and I in Central Park at the Black Keys concert. Such a good time! Great music, great wine, great company. Cant wait to do it again!

xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment