Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Black and Blue

I spotted this perfect little jacket at H&M last week and just had to have it! It's perfect for the office without feeling too stuffy. It also has a bit of drama to it with the light shoulder padding and shirring up at the shoulders. And while I still do love the boyfriend jacket I felt in major need of an update, the cropped mini jacket is just that! They had it in black and cobalt blue. I immediately wanted the cobalt for weekend affairs and black for a less dramatic statement during the work week. So I said what I always say "if you think its nice buy it twice" (when it comes to deals of course and this jacket was only about $35.00)

I wore it with my H&M Skinny jeans which are my absolute favorite. I have them in regular waist, low waist, and super dark wash as well. They fit amazing and at approx $40.00 they are well worth it! The style is called "&SQIN" - SLIM LEG  in case anyone wants to go try them on. Last fall I stopped buying expensive name brand jeans/pants and H&M has been my go to spot for a great fit and great washes.

I also wore my Forever 21 Tee that reminded me of one of my fav tee brands "Wildfox" but it only cost me $12.90. Also my Forever21 shoes.

Last but not least my Justina Leigh "Monte" bracelet makes yet another cameo. I added an "M" charm because they finally came in the mail and I love the personalization! I've been thinking about doing a giveaway for one of the Justina Leigh bracelets, was wondering if anyone thought that would be a good idea? I also would have no idea how to do a give away! How does one choose who to give it to? How do I use one of those little random trackers?... I guess I'm not as tech savvy as I thought! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment