Friday, July 16, 2010

I'd just like to address my spelling...

OK so my boyfriend corrects my spelling ALL the time. I know it's terrible as well as my grammar. I never know what to do with commas, apostrophe's, and semi-colons, really all I know how to use are periods. Sometimes I feel like there are certain words that just look better spelled incorrectly so my creative brain I guess just wants it to look that way... or I have dyslexia. I don't know, but I'd like to apologize for my complete butchery of the written word.

Not that this should be an excuse as we learn to read and write at the age of 5 or 6, but I went to fashion school, I can sew buttons pretty damn well but if you ask me to write you a story, I might be able to make it witty and funny but it will look like a 9th grader wrote it! I'm just terrible. So I'd like to apologize for any miss spellings and grammatical errors along the way. I do try and go back and edit once I notice them! Thanks again LOVELIES (I noticed that one in my last post and went back and edited hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment