Wednesday, January 16, 2013

To Read...

I love love love to read. And I'll happily read many different genres, because to me getting sucked into a truly great book, I think, is one of the minds greatest treats! Lately though, I haven't really come across any books that peak my interest. With some thought and Internet searching I put together a little reading list for myself that I think should get me through the winter nicely. The last book I read was Devil in the White City (if your a history buff, you will LOVE this book), It was a book that was certainly unlike any book I'd normally just pick out but, was highly recommended to me by my boss. So I gave it a whirl and was hooked! This list above includes some that are out of my comfort zone, but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment