Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Snow Boot


 I've been long obsessed with these winter/snow boots. Years later I've finally gotten myself a pair to get me through the winter here in NYC. Regardless of snow, these boots are a must for the colder months. I went with shearling lined Bean Boots. I love how classic they are. Plus the customer service at LL Bean is just unbeatable. I had originally purchased a size down from my regular size as the web site suggests, and at first I thought they fit perfect but after wearing them for a whole day I felt I could go even smaller. When I called to ask if it was possible to exchange after I had worn them once, they had absolutely no problem with that at all. Pretty awesome!

 {my classic Bean Boots}

1. Sperry for J.Crew
2. LL Bean Waxed Canvas Hunting Boots
3. LL Bean Plaid Wool Bean Boots
4. LL Bean Shearling Lined Bean Boots
5. Marc Jacobs For Native Jimmy Boots
6. Sorel Caribou Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment