Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beauty Products I can't live without

I'm a product junkie. You put it in some glossy mag, or post it on one of my favorite blogs and I just have to try it. Although, typically I fall out of lust rather quickly with whatever said item is. But there are my tried and true items, the ones I just always go back to. These are my lucky 7 all time favs.

1. Nars Kabuki Brush - This one is no longer in production. I've had mine for more years than I'd like to admit but it's the absolute best for contouring blush or bronzer. They make a very similar one that you can buy here

2. Rosebud Salve - THE BEST lip balm. I keep one in my bag daily, there is also another in my nightstand drawer. Can't live without it.

3. Skin Milk Body Wash - Light and refreshingly scented. This body wash is so gentle on my sensitive skin. It's really great for anyone with a skin condition such as eczema.

4. Bio Silk Silk Therapy - I've been using this stuff for years. If I ever forget to apply, or run out, I notice a big difference in the texture of my locks.

5. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara - This mascara has been in my arsenal for a good 8 or 9 years now. I may have originally purchased it at the time because Sephora isn't exactly on the average college girls budget. But even as my budget grew, and I've tried virtually every hot item mascara out there,  no matter what, within a week I'm back to this one. It's just THAT good.

6. Cococare Coconut Oil - This one I've recently discovered and am so addicted. I put it on before bed and I wake up so smooth. Its great for dry winter skin.

7. Pro Tools Curling wand - There are so many curling wands out there, but I purchased this one as beginner level but after years of using it (I even used it to style my hair for my wedding) I have no intention of upgrading. It's leaves me with the most perfect bouncy curls that last for at least 2 days. And you really can't beat the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment