Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bar Cart Essentials

I'm thrilled to tell you all that I joined the cool kids clubs and got myself a pretty awesome vintage bar cart. I had wanted one for a while, but wasn't ready to shell out mega bucks and I hadn't come across THE one till now.  I stumbled upon this one up top via Etsy and my jaw just dropped. It's in impeccable condition and was a steal at $350.00! And it also came with a bonus matching serving tray! I pretty much have a ton of bar accessories already that I've been collecting over the years, but a little update here and there cant hurt can it. :)
  1. Vintage Bar Cart (Purchased here, Similar one here)
  2. Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey (currently my Husband's favorite)
  3. Tito's Handmade Vodka (my favorite)
  4. Lillet Rosé Aperitif (my absolute favorite nightcap)
  5. Pellegrino Mineral Water
  6. C Wonder Pineapple cocktail stirrers
  7. C Wonder Rocks Glass
  8. C Wonder Highball Glass
  9. Jonathan Adler Coasters
  10. Vintage tray (perfect for displaying lemons and limes)
  11. Mr. Ice Bucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for posting about the bar cart you bought from me and featuring my vintage tray too! Also, I love those pineapple cocktail stirrers. Might have to head out to C Wonder this afternoon and snatch up some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!!! I really want to get a bar cart! Love all your picks :)

    ReplyDelete