Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Take Note! LA BELLA VIA Stationary is almost here!

So this has been a bit under wraps mainly because of the research that goes into producing any product. But I am THRILLED, and nervous at the same time to finally announce that I am going to be selling some of my own stationary. After a year of planning a wedding and doing every invite, favor, book, etc on my own I realized it's such a huge passion of mine. Why not continue doing what I love to do?! I decided to start small with 5 different notebooks, but I am planning (hoping) to expand with note cards, wall art, iphone covers, custom invitations and more! These notebooks are poppy, bright, and fun, everything I am inspired by right now (especially GOLD!). They will be available in my Etsy shop soon!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I am a SUCKER for stationary! I'm sure I'll get some :) The 'I hear NY' is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Hopefully I'll get my shipment soon! :)

      Delete