Friday, December 14, 2012

A Friday Find


Remember this little Kate Bosworth ensemble? Sure you do. You must have been as obsessed with it as I and every other fashion obsessed female was. Well, After a quick stop in Old Navy to buy some little doggy stocking stuffers, I passed their table of these critter crews and noticed the sign, $15! Now if that's not a steal I don't know what is. They are super soft, and have a really great fit. Unfortunately they are no longer available on line, Although it seems people are selling them on ebay for double the original price! So if your out and about this weekend doing some last minute Holiday shopping, do stop in Old Navy and snatch some up. I can tell you the Old Navy on 34th street has quite and abundance of them right now and I'm thinking they will make some really great gifts! Happy weekend and happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize your sheep were from ON! I want the fox one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stopping by there tomorrow during lunch. If you tell me the size I can certainly pick you up one and send it your way! They had sooo many over there on 34th street!

      Delete
  2. Darn!!!! I really need to set my comments up so i know when there is a response!!! aargh! ;)

    ReplyDelete