Monday, September 13, 2010

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Went home for a few days to visit my family and not soon after I walked in my mom was bursting with excitement to show me her new shoes. My mom has always had great taste in shoes I guess we can see where my obsession stems from. She has more shoes than even I have! When I was able to pick up my jaw and stop drooling over her new Aldo purchase I asked if she'd like me to snap some shots and put them on my blog, upon which she let out a little giggle, scratched her nose with both hands (something my entire family knows she does when she's excited about a new purchase) grabbed her lipstick and hammed it up for the camera. Which goes to show you the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. I seem to be a replica of my mother.....I don't mind one bit!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment