Monday, August 16, 2010

TAG! You're it!

The Lovely Jemina Tagged me in a little questionnaire. THANK YOU DOLL!! Before I get to the questions here's a shot of my favorite pair of cut out booties (Chinese Laundry) I purchased back in May. I've only gotten a few uses out of them but I loved the way they looked paired with simple H&M Skinnies and of of my fav Madewell Silk blouses...

 

Here are my answeres to Jemina's fabulous questions...

1. who is your favourite designer? - My all time favorite designer is Roberto Cavalli. I've always been obsessed with his use of feminine fabrications like chiffon and all those amazing animal prints. Cant get enough!

2. name 3 items you can't live without - Mascara, Hair straighter, Iphone.....there are a lot more things I can think of that I cant live without but these three just seem essential right now

3. your favourite fashion era - 1960's. Love the liberation of it all! Mini Shift dresses, Big fat falsie eye lashes, LOVE it all.

4. any fashion icon? - I think right now I'm loving Alexa Chung and how her relaxed style just seems so chic.

5. favourite song - This changes daily. But lately Ive been playing "Into the Mystic" By: Van Morrison quite a bit.

6. favourite book(s): The Alchemist is my number one fave. I'm actually quite obsessed with all Paulo Coelho's books.

7. favourite movie: I could do this by era, or genre but I'll just list two of my favs. My Favorite Classic film is Breakfast at Tiffany's And my favorite modern day film is Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind.

8. favourite season: FALL. So happy it's almost here!!


So now I'd like to tag the following bloggers!

Piper of DAILY DIVA DISH

Lee of LEE OLIVERIA

Johanna of SKETCHBOOK SIX

MelbGirl of MELBOURNE GIRL

Valerie of BEAUTY AND THE BUDGET

Moserrat of FASHION BOOK

Nikki of STYLE AND CHARM

Annie of ALL NATURAL ANNIE

Would love to hear your answers to the same questions I myself answered above! Thanks Loves!

xo M

 

No comments:

Post a Comment