Friday, May 28, 2010

Brunchin' this weekend???

Head over the Lokal!! Located in WIlliamsburg/Greenpoint directly across from McCarran park this Mediterranean Bistro is now on my top 5 list of best brunch spots.

Photo Credit: Shake it app for iPhone

This place is in a great location and has a really nice vibe. They pull back all the windows and doors to create a super relaxed open and airy ambiance. My boyfriend and I both commented on how we sorta felt like we were on vacation, Being so close to the park sitting outside with all the other brunchsters. Def not a typical brunch experience. I'd highly recommend this place and I will for sure be back! I think I'm actually going to have to try this place out or dinner one night as well! A recommendation on food I'd give the french toast an 11 our of 10!!! It was just to die for!!  Its Slightly crispy on the outside and amazingly soft and sweet on the inside. I don't even like french toast usually but this was absolute heaven!! if your in Manhattan this pretty close to the L train stop and most certainly worth the trip!

LOKAL
905 Lorimer St. (near Nassau Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11222

No comments:

Post a Comment